The deeper into the backcountry you go, the more likely it is that you'll have a whole yurt to yourself. But that mug of hot chocolate you packed won't be nearly as enjoyable if you have cold, sore feet. Luckily for you, you and your feet will arrive in comfort with the BCX 6 Backcountry Boot. The waterproof Triple-F membrane keeps your feet warm while providing breathability and repelling water and wind. An added comfort guard provides additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area. A treated, flexible leather upper and an injected heel cap that provides robust protection prevent your feet from being sore so you can thoroughly enjoy that mug of cocoa at the yurt.
When you set out the next day to head back to civilization, know that your feet will be kept secure with the hook-and-loop closures at the heel and cuff offering you a stable fit. A hinged polymer cuff offers freedom of movement front to back while keeping a secure fit for your ankles providing even more stability for exploring in difficult terrain. When the snow gets deep, your socks will be kept dry thanks to an integrated gaiter and sealed zipper. After you arrive at the car, slip out of your boots with ease using the easy entry loops. Enjoy the drive home with the windows rolled up. Your boots won't be stinky with Fischer Fresh that keeps nasty odors at bay.
- Stable backcountry boot for extensive tours in demanding terrain
- Treated leather upper provides flexibility and comfortable walking
- Vibram sole offers reliable off-ski traction for stability
- Waterproof Triple-F Membrane keeps feet warm and dry
- Hinged Polymer Cuff offers freedom of movement for safe ski guidance
- Hook-and-loop straps at heels and cuffs create a secure fit
- Integrated gaiter and sealed zipper prevent moisture permeation
- Fischer Fresh keeps repels nasty odors for fresh and pleasant boots