- Extremely lightweight carbon fiber shaft offers a bit of flex to increase paddling comfort
- Adjustable Ferrule System allows elegant adjustment of feathering angle from 0° - 60° right or left in 15° increments
- Improved ferrule design incorporates internal printing of offset degrees and a low-profile button release that makes paddle feel like 1 piece
- Carbon fiber/foam core blades create a unique profile that enters and exits the water quietly while adding buoyancy for a light stroke
- Blade design with ribless back allows for a smoother sculling stroke; asymmetrical dihedral shape delivers a flutter-free stroke and reduces fatigue
- Midsize blades are designed with power and bracing in mind yet are surprisingly easy to pull through the water
- Remarkably light swing weight reduces overall fatigue on long paddling excursions
- Drip rings help keep hands and lap dry
- 2-piece design breaks down quickly and eases transport and storage
Products are available for purchase in-store, with most products available for purchase over the phone.
Product pricing, color, and inventory availability are subject to change without notice.
For detailed information about products or to inquire about purchasing/shipping call (802) 253-2317