Author: John Hayes, Alex Wilson
Explore the flatwater ponds, lakes, and rivers of New Hampshire and Vermont with this fully updated guide in the AMC’s popular Quiet Water series. Great for families, anglers, and canoeists and kayakers of all abilities, this guide features 95 of the best paddling trips in the Green Mountain and Granite states. Explore the many ponds of Pillsbury State Park and camp overnight, paddle Chocorua Lake for great views of the White Mountains, and rediscover Vermont’s scenic Lake Champlain.
Inside You’ll Find:
- Detailed descriptions of each pond, lake, and river, with maps and photographs
- At-a-Glance Trip Planner listing trip time, distance, difficulty, and special features
- Information on local outfitters
- Safety and equipment tips
- GPS coordinates, driving directions, and put-in instructions
Products are available for purchase in-store, with most products available for purchase over the phone.
Product pricing, color, and inventory availability are subject to change without notice.
For detailed information about products or to inquire about purchasing/shipping call (802) 253-2317