Every day on the trail brings something new. Deep drifts, icy crusts, windslab, and tight spaces are the snacks the Rossignol X5 OT Boot feasts on. With an ultra-durable Cordura lace cover, external cuff gaiter, and a PVC lower cuff, this boot keeps the elements at bay, no matter the terrain or conditions. Long, foot-punishing days aren't an issue, either, thanks to the thermo-moldable liner that offers customized support and comfort. Thinsulate insulation staves off winter cold to keep your feet warm, while the flexible free-hinge cuff and hook-and-loop powerstrap give you the mobility, stability, and control you need to cover serious ground. Since the X5 is burlier than your average Nordic boot, it requires a special NNN binding that has the muscle to handle wider skis and demanding terrain.
- A Nordic touring boot that handles varied terrain and conditions
- Compatible with NNN bindings
- Thinsulate insulation traps heat to keep your feet warm
- Thermo-moldable liner offers support and comfort
- Free-hinge cuff with hook and loop powerstrap
- Cordura lace covers increase durability