The Blackfoot Angler 11 is purpose-built for those who enjoy the challenge of chasing (and catching) fish on a stand-up paddleboard. Features such as multiple universal mounts and an integrated MOLLE plate provide multiple attachment points for your accessories, from bait tray to rod holder, fishfinder or multifunction display, and everything in between. Designed and built for the master angler or weekend hobbyist, the Blackfoot Angler 11 is outfitted with utility and comfort features that make it ideal for regular fishing excursions.
Key Technical Features
- 15 cm FSL Drop-stitch Construction – fuses a layer of PVC tarpaulin directly to the drop-stitch core to provide lightweight performance and superior stiffness
- Aero Rail Stringers – provide additional rail stiffness with minimal added weight
- Micro Texture EVA Top Deck – keeps feet firmly planted on board
- MOLLE Plate – provides a customizable way to carry gear
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs less than 29 pounds and includes a River Crossing backpack-style carrying bag for effortless transportation and storage